COVID-19 Health and Safety Regulations at KJD Studio
The Kieran Jordan Dance Studio reopened as of July 13, 2020, as part of Phase 3 in Massachusetts. All state guidelines are being followed for the health and safety of everyone who uses the space.
- Studio capacity is limited to THREE people at a time under new state regulations.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the studio.
- Hand washing/sanitizing is required upon entry.
- Distance of 6 feet minimum must be kept at all times.
- Anyone who is sick, experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or who has been recently exposed to, or diagnosed with, COVID-19 is asked not to come.
Additional safety measures include:
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the studio
- Cleaning/disinfecting of all surfaces before and after each booking or lesson
- New “zones” taped on the floor to ensure safe distance between people at all times
- Breaks scheduled between bookings, to allow for cleaning and air circulation
- New air purifying system
- Touch-free payment system